YOUTH WORSHIP, STUDY & FELLOWSHIP
THE LATEST NEWS:
- Sunday Morning Schedule: Contemporary Worship is at 9:00am, Youth Sunday School at 10:00am in the Youth Room, Traditional Worship at 11:00am.
- Sunday Afternoon Schedule: UMYF is from 5-7pm and includes snacks.
- The weekly information about current Youth Ministry events are now on our WEEKEND UPDATE page.
- YOUTH SUMMER MISSION: We are serving our own church July 11th 8am-noon by Pressure Washing the building and doing yard work.
- YOUTH SUMMER BIG WEEKEND RETREAT: July 16-18, 2021 at the Feliciana Retreat Center, Norwood, LA. Cost: Only $80! Activities: swimming, water-inflatables, canoeing/kayaks, archery, climbing wall and zip line, fishing, gaga-ball pit & outdoor games. The Retreat will be led by our new director Kaitlin Babington and our Adult Leadership Team: Casey & Allison Blades, Tamie & Michael Christmas, Greg & Marissa Triolo, and Dina Spears. Students must sign up by June 13th on the clipboard outside the youth office or text Mrs. Allison.
- Summer Mission Deposits made for the 2020 Georgia Mission will roll over again another year. Hopefully circumstances will allow for that mission to happen in 2022. Contact Allison if you need your deposit reimbursed.
YOUTH SUNDAY SCHOOL 10:00am in the Youth Room
Youth Sunday School is a time for fellowship, prayer requests and Bible study usually through video series from 10-10:50am Sunday mornings. Snacks and drinks are provided, and sometimes even donuts! We are currently watching videos from the Bible Project, Francis Chan, and Lee Strobel.
UMYF (United Methodist Youth Fellowship) 5:00-7:00pm Sundays
Students meet on Sunday evenings for snacks, fellowship, and times of connection. We rotate monthly through the following types of gatherings: Game Nights, Bible Study Nights, Mission Nights, Small Group Nights, Worship Nights, and Outings Nights. We have about 40 individual students who attend throughout the month and average about 20 students each night. GO HERE to read about what we are doing this week!
YOUTH ONLINE DEVOTIONS
Youth On-line Bible App: Watch the Weekend Update for links to our current series.
If you are a new Student, please fill out the following Student Information Form:
Parents are asked to fill out a medical waiver as well as other permission forms. These are all included in the following Parent Packet. Please download and fill out if your student is participating on a regular basis.